Saturday, February 8, 2014

My first blog post!

Hi jammers, bloggers, and..... well whatever you are! How rude i must seem, my name is Lilly, but online i like to call myself  Lilly Swift! Some of you Taylor Swift fans might know that the name "swift" came from her, of course, but the name "Lilly Swift" is an original name i made myself. Since all my friends call me Lilly and i like  Taylor Swift's name but didn't want the same name, i though "Lilly Swift" had a better ring to it than "Lilly Taylor."

 Now, enough boring you with facts about my name, lets get to what you cam here for! On animal jam the underwater den "Sunken Ship" is now for non members!
Also, the new pet eagles is coming soon! Plus now some of the member underwater items are for all jammers!  I also hope AJ starts letting some pets like Ducks and Puppy's be able for non members to buy. Also, the game "Long Shot" is now 2x the gems! There, i changed my front. Now, also don't forget to vist the friendship party!( I'm not really any of these people its just a pic off the web) Now, i have recently been informed that AJ has something called Animal Jam academy! . Well, that's all from my end! Be Swift!




Games i also play :Poptropica. User: Lillyloves10.
game: Chicken smoothie. user: lillyloves2012
Game: Woozworld.User:( well its the email i use) (DON'T SEND MY MAIL TO THAT I DON'T REALLY USE IT!) RubyRedgirl@Gmail.com.

Also, here is my AJ user if u want to send gifts or talk to me sometime! lillyswift2012
And again, BE SWIFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment